CW Batwoman cowl / mask - (Ruby Rose)
☆ SALE ☆
>>>>>> QUESTIONS? PLEASE READ THE INFO BELOW, OUR T&C's AND THE FAQ BEFORE MESSAGING US!
All the info we could think of is there. If there’s anything you’d like to know that’s not covered, please send us a message and we’ll be happy to answer your question. :-) <<<<<<
Up for sale is a very cool fan made
CW Batwoman (Ruby Rose) cowl.
• Cast in black urethane rubber
• Should fit up to a 23" head. (We obviously can't make any guarantees for fitting as everyone's head & face shape is different.. If you have a much smaller head, you may require a little padding.
^^^we do not do custom sizing^^^
• Need the matching chest emblem? Check out this listing and order one together with your cowl to save on shipping :)
As you may know, we like to help you guys/give tips that could make your life easier where possible...So here are some tips that aren't related to the cowl but have to do with your wig....We found there are various ways you can attach a wig to the cowl/ make it work with the cowl. (there are more ways but they're all a lot more involved than what you can read below :) )
- You can either cut a slit at the front of cowl (just where it goes from the shinier part to the matte top of the head section. It will be pretty much invisible if you do it there) and insert the front of your lace front wig in there and attach it, then attach the rest of the wig via your preferred means on top of the cowl (the matte part) if you find it's necessary (it may not need any extra attaching depending on the type of wig you have)
- You can remove some of the section on top of the head and pull your wig out through that
- you can remove the whole matte top and back part and wear the cowl like a Batwoman face mask if you add elastic or something similar to the back. (don't recommend this one at all to be honest as she doesn't just wear a face mask in the show and it'd be awkward to wear like that).
Personally, we think the first method is best as you'll have your wig properly attached to the cowl and you don't have to mess around with it every time you put it on. All up to you in the end though... your wig and cowl, your decision :) Maybe you'll go with a completely different method.
• Please check the photos and ask any questions BEFORE buying.
• You’re only buying the cowl. Anything else you may see is NOT included.
***If looked after, this will last a long time. Damage done after delivery is not our problem. This is a handmade item and therefore may contain minor casting imperfections that detract nothing from this great piece***
• Please make sure to enter your correct phone number during checkout, so we can give it to the courier in case they need to contact you about the delivery.
—— No returns or refunds as all items are handmade to order for you. ——
☆☆☆ All of our pieces are handmade to order by the two of us and this piece will require a 20 working day lead time (4 weeks). It will be dispatched with our next courier pickup or PO trip (depending on what you select when checking out) after that (we usually have courier pickups/ PO trips once a week).
Keep in mind that we're not machines or a factory. We're just 2 artists creating and making all these pieces for you guys. :)
All quoted times are estimates only, *not* guaranteed / on the exact day. And during very busy times (con season, Halloween etc) things can take longer. Please read our Terms for more info/details. Transit time goes on top of that and we obviously have no control over it. Please don't buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks :-) ☆☆☆