>>>>>> QUESTIONS? PLEASE READ THE INFO BELOW, OUR T&C's AND THE FAQ BEFORE MESSAGING US! All the info we could think of is there. If there’s anything you’d like to know that’s not covered, please send us a message and we’ll be happy to answer your question. :-) <<<<<<
Up for sale is a very cool fan made CWBatwoman (Ruby Rose) / Arrowverse Batman (check out the pics in the reviews of a couple of guys using it for their Arrowverse Batman) cowl.
• Cast in black urethane rubber
• Should fit up to a 23" head. (We obviously can't make any guarantees for fitting as everyone's head & face shape is different.. If you have a much smaller head, you may require a little padding.
• Need the matching chest emblem? (we can make it in black for Arrowverse Batman) Check out this listing and order one together with your cowl to save on shipping :)
If you're wondering about how you can use the cowl with your wig etc, make sure to read the bonus tips under the misc tab.
• Please check the photos and ask any questions BEFORE buying.
• You’re only buying the cowl. Anything else you may see is NOT included.
***If looked after, this will last a long time. Damage done after delivery is not our problem. This is a handmade item and therefore may contain minor casting imperfections that detract nothing from this great piece***
• Please make sure to enter your correct phone number during checkout, so we can give it to the courier in case they need to contact you about the delivery.
—— No returns or refunds as all items are handmade to order for you. ——
Bonus info: As you may know, we like to help you guys/give tips that could make your life easier where possible...So here are some tips that aren't related to the cowl but have to do with your wig....We found there are various ways you can attach a wig to the cowl/ make it work with the cowl. (there are more ways but they're all a lot more involved than what you can read below :) )
- You can either cut a slit at the front of cowl (just where it goes from the shinier part to the matte top of the head section. It will be pretty much invisible if you do it there) and insert the front of your lace front wig in there and attach it, then attach the rest of the wig via your preferred means on top of the cowl (the matte part) if you find it's necessary (it may not need any extra attaching depending on the type of wig you have). That way your wig is attached to the cowl and you don't have to worry about pulling wig hair through a hole etc every single time you put it on. You just put your cowl on and style your wig. :) <-- This is the neatest solution in our opinion.
OR - You can remove some of the section on top of the head and pull your wig out through that OR - you can remove the whole matte top and back part and wear the cowl like a Batwoman face mask if you add elastic or something similar to the back. (don't recommend this one at all to be honest as she doesn't just wear a face mask in the show and it'd be awkward to wear like that).
Personally, we think the first method is best as you'll have your wig properly attached to the cowl and you don't have to mess around with it every time you put it on. All up to you in the end though... your wig and cowl, your decision :) Maybe you'll go with a completely different method.
☆☆☆ All of our pieces arehandmade to orderby the two of us and this piece will require a 20+ working day lead time (4+ weeks). Allquoted times are estimates ONLY, *not*guaranteed. During busy times and depending on our schedule, things can take longer.
Keep in mind that we're not machines or a factory. We're just 2 artists creating and making all these pieces for you guys. Please be patient :) It will be dispatched with our next courier pickup or PO trip (depending on what you select when checking out) after that (we usually have courier pickups/ PO trips once a week). Transit time goes on top of that and we obviously have no control over it. Please don't buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks :-) ☆☆☆
Various colors are available (see color chart and the video here, more can be done (just ask if there's one you can't see. We have lots of powders and pigments that we collected over time :-) - Message BEFORE buying if there’s one you’d like but it’s not a color option in this listing. Lighter (non black) colors may show micro bubbles under the surface and streaks that can occur during the casting and/or curing process more than a black piece would. Colours may look different in real life, especially the metallic colors (they catch light very well on photos) as screen settings etc vary. "Normal" colors are cast into the rubber. Metallics are painted with paint that was created to paint urethane rubber (it is used by the movie industry as well) and there's an extra charge for the paint job. Message us before buying, so we can let you know the cost and add it to the listing (if it's not an option in the listing already).
>>> Covid19 related info: We've minimized our contact to the outside world as we intend to stay healthy. At the moment we have a courier (UPS) package collection once every 1-2 weeks instead of once a week.
This whole pandemic and situation gets to the two of us, same as everyone else on the planet. Please be patient with others and yourself as well <3 (should be a given anyway, even when there's no pandemic) Thank you :) <<<
So I ordered this cowl and its stunning and the details are amazing.
The main thing is the wife loves it.
I have no more words for Tanya and Nat but I do have advice buy from them you won't be disappointed
I’m a little late on the review but amazing cowl! Everyone loved my outfit. I’m small so the cowl was slightly large for me. But with some foam inserted in, it fit prefect! Never took the cowl off the entire time I was bowling