If you're wondering why there's so much info in each listing and the shop policies...let's just say it's the result of experiences we've had and questions we have received over the last few years :-)
Better safe than sorry and all that...
Returns and exchanges
No cancellations, returns or refunds as all items are handmade to order for you.
Please only order if you really want the piece.
We won't waste your time, please don't waste ours :)
If looked after, our pieces will last a long time. Damage done after delivery is not our problem and there are no returns/refunds or replacements for this. Treat your pieces with respect & take care of them and you'll be able to enjoy them for many years.
All items are hand made and as such, may contain minor surface flaws/imperfections. We only send out our best castings but materials such as urethane rubbers and resins can have minor flaws. No piece that is sent out will have a flaw that takes away from it.
We only ever send out items that we'd be happy to receive ourselves.
Please DON'T buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks.
☆☆☆☆☆☆ Same as any other business, we have the right to refuse service for any reason. We live by a simple rule, be nice to us and we'll be nice to you :) ☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆ ALL times given are ESTIMATES only! ☆☆☆
Keep in mind that we're not machines or a factory. We're just 2 artists creating and making all these pieces for you guys. :) Depending on the time of year and our schedule, things can take longer. Please be patient.
• All of our items are handmade to order. You can see the current estimated time it takes us to make each item in its listing. Estimated means that it's not an exact, on the day guaranteed time frame. Just an estimate. (If you purchase multiple items together, the longest of all estimated times will apply to your order.)
Your order will be dispatched with our next post office run or courier pickup AFTER the estimated time (check the listing to see if your piece will be sent via airmail (post office) or courier (services like Parcelforce, DPD, UPS, DHL etc). We usually go to the post office ONCE a week. Courier pickups are usually ONCE a week). There is no set day of the week for pickups, we have them when fits best into our work flow)
Transit time goes on top of that and we obviously have no control over it.
Just as an example: Courier delivery of a cowl to the USA usually takes between 1 and 5 business days (depending on which service is used and where you live in the country). It's never guaranteed by the carriers due to customs and other factors, though. Delivery times also vary by country as different couriers are used.
Please don't buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks :)
• "Working/business days" are Monday - Friday. Public holidays that fall on these days are NOT business days and will be added on to the quoted time.
• We take time off work every now and again (cuz we're human... :-) )...
Or when we are sick or anything else happens that would require an extension of the estimated times, it'll mean that orders that are "due" to be made/shipped during this time, will be made/shipped once we're working again.
>>>> Please always plan ahead and order well in time for your event! Thanks :) <<<<
• There's no need to message to ask us for updates (there aren't any until we've made and shipped your piece(s)), so we can concentrate our time on making things :) TSFX is just the 2 of us, we don't have someone who just sits here to answer emails... so we appreciate your cooperation, which lets us work as effectively as possible. Thankies. <3
• Pieces that are sent via courier are always fully trackable (couriers are companies like UPS, DPD, Parcelforce etc.) and require your phone number and can't be sent without. Pieces that are sent via normal airmail will require a signature.
If you would like combined shipping, buy everything you'd like in the same transaction. Shipping rates are set up so things get auto-combined.
*****P.O. BOXES or APO / FPO addresses are not accepted as couriers don't deliver to them and everything we ship also requires a signature. Please make your purchase with a residential address. Thankies :) *****
We will only ship to the address in your order.
Please make sure your address is up to date before ordering! It's not up to us check if it's ok/anything missing or your current address.
>>>>>> Mail forwarding service addresses (that allow you to buy from companies that don't ship to your country) aren't accepted either. If we discover that the address you're using is from one of these services, your order will be cancelled and refunded. <<<<<<< If your country isn't listed in our shop's checkout, message us and ask if we can/will ship to your country.
Don't try to get around us not shipping to Puerto Rico by putting "PR" as US state. Your order will be cancelled. It's not a US state...
• If you refuse a package or aren't home to accept the delivery or don't pick it up from the depot, shop or the post office (depending on which service your piece was sent with) and it results in the return and/or abandonment of your package, you will be responsible for all VAT Fees, Import fees, Return shipping costs and Abandonment fees. And as previously mentioned, there are no refunds/returns as everything is handmade to order.
***Please note, some remote areas around the world (and for example Northern Ireland) carry an additional charge by the couriers. Should this be the case,
we will inform you of the extra cost and this MUST be met by the BUYER as we don’t control these charges.***
• It's unlikely but if we make a mistake with shipping or item costs in a listing, we reserve the right to cancel your order and correct the mistake so you can then re-order at the correct rate.
• If we should have to cancel and refund your order due to no fault of ours (just a few examples: like if you get your address wrong, use a PO box, have moved since ordering and need to change your address etc), we will issue a full refund minus Paypal fees since Paypal doesn't refund fees anymore.
• In the extremely rare case of something being wrong with your piece when you receive it (happened a couple of times when customs opened a package (they usually don't) and just stuffed the piece back in the box instead of packing it properly, like we did originally), you need to let us know ON THE DAY you receive the package (we'll need pics and you need to hold on to the box and all packaging materials and be prepared to talk to the courier service when/if requested).
• International orders will ALWAYS have the full price on the customs forms and be marked as "sale" or "purchase" as it's against the law to do it any other way.
IMPORTANT NOTE: International buyers are responsible for all customs charges, taxes, fees & procedures that may apply! Some countries (like the US for example) have a really high threshold for imports ($800 at the time of writing this (late 2017). But always do your own research in case this changes. ***********************************************************************************************
This should be obvious considering these are handmade costume pieces and not electricals or a car (just as examples)... but we’ll say it anyway:
There’s no warranty on any of our pieces. How long a piece lasts / looks good for, depends on how it’s treated and stored by the owner. So, be good to your costumes and they'll reward you by making you look awesome for a long time :)
DISCLAIMER: Tiger Stone FX is in NO way affiliated with or licensed by DC Comics, Marvel or any other company. All of our work is a fan representation and in no way intended to infringe upon any copyright. It is made as a tribute to our heroes :)
Your personal details that you submit when placing an order will only be used for *everything* that has to do with your order transaction, from contacting you about the order, to giving your details to the delivery company (so they can get your stuff to you and so they can contact you about your delivery), to review requests through our review app. Shopify also submits your IP to us when you use the contact form and uses it when you place an order for fraud checks. We will never use your personal details for anything that's not order/transaction related. We have separate mailing lists and a blog that you can sign up for on our website if you are interested. That way you never get emails from us that you don't actually want.