>>>>>> QUESTIONS? PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS PIECE, OUR T&C's AND THE FAQ BEFORE MESSAGING US! All the info we could think of is in there. If there’s anything you’d like to know that’s not covered, please send us a message and we’ll be happy to answer your question. :-) <<<<<<
Up for sale is a very cool fan made Batman Beyond inspired cowl (our own, original design). It is a 2-piece cowl (head piece and neck piece as you can see on the 5th photo)
• Cast in black urethane rubber
• The cowl should fit up to a 24" head. Nat (who's in the 4th photo) has a 23" head. I (Tanja) have a 23.5" head and it fits me too :) . If you don't like squeezing your head through the neck piece (use lubrication, like you would for a 1-piece Batman cowl), you can install a zipper or velcro.
We designed this cowl so the neck piece can slide into the head piece for a nice, seamless look. If you have an extremely long neck, you can wear a balaclava or something to cover the gap between the 2 piece if there is one.
You may require padding depending on your head size and shape (most people use some upholstery foam in the top and/or back of their cowl if they need it). ^^^We do not do custom sizing^^^
• This cowl was made with white "comic" eyes in mind. The material for "white eyes" is included (1 strip, which is enough for the cowl). Have a look at the listing photos for info on how to use it. If you want/need more visibility, try some other materials for the white eyes. This is just what *we* prefer for cowls.
• Please check the photos and ask any questions BEFORE buying.
• You’re only buying the 2-piece cowl with 1 piece of material for the "eyes" as pictured. Anything else you may see is NOT included.
***If looked after, this will last a long time. Damage done after delivery is not our problem. This is a handmade item and therefore may contain minor casting imperfections that detract nothing from this great piece***
• Please make sure to enter your correct phone number during checkout, so we can give it to the courier in case they need to contact you about the delivery.
—— No returns or refunds as all items are handmade to order for you. ——
☆☆☆ All of our pieces arehandmade to orderby the two of us and this piece will require a 20 working day lead time (4 weeks). It will be dispatched with our next courier pickup or PO trip (depending on what you select when checking out) after that (we usually have courier pickups/ PO trips once a week).
Keep in mind that we're not machines or a factory. We're just 2 artists creating and making all these pieces for you guys. :)
Allquoted times are estimates only, *not*guaranteed / on the exact day. And during very busy times (con season, Halloween etc) things can take longer.Please read our Terms for more info/details. Transit time goes on top of that and we obviously have no control over it. Please don't buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks :-) ☆☆☆
Various colors are available (see color chart and the video here, more can be done (just ask if there's one you can't see. We have lots of powders and pigments that we collected over time :-) - Message BEFORE buying if there’s one you’d like but it’s not a color option in this listing. Lighter (non black) colors may show micro bubbles under the surface and streaks that can occur during the casting and/or curing process more than a black piece would. Colours may look different in real life, especially the metallic colors (they catch light very well on photos) as screen settings etc vary. "Normal" colors are cast into the rubber. Metallics are painted with paint that was created to paint urethane rubber (it is used by the movie industry as well) and there's an extra charge for the paint job. Message us before buying, so we can let you know the cost and add it to the listing (if it's not an option in the listing already).
NOTE: In case that delivery services (unlikely to happen but you never know) should be shut down by the government due to Covid19, your order will be dispatched once everything's "open" again.