Batman Noel / Damned inspired shoulder piece / shield
Regular price£0.00£220.00☆ SALE ☆
>>>>>> QUESTIONS? PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS PIECE, OUR T&C's AND THE FAQ BEFORE MESSAGING US! All the info we could think of is in there. If there’s anything you’d like to know that’s not covered, please send us a message and we’ll be happy to answer your question. :-) <<<<<<
Up for sale is a very cool fan made Batman Noel / Damned shoulder piece for your cosplay.
• Cast in black urethane rubber.
• This is one part of our full 3-piece Noel cowl set. Listed it separately as some of you guys asked if we could, for you to use with other cosplays.
• Please check the photos and ask any questions BEFORE buying.
• You’re only buying the shoulder piece. Anything else you may see (like the mannequin it's sat on) is obviously NOT included.
• This is a handmade item and therefore may contain minor casting flaws that detract nothing from this great piece.
• Please make sure to enter your correct phone number during checkout, so we can give it to the courier in case they need to contact you about the delivery.
—— No returns or refunds as all items are handmade to order for you. ——
☆☆☆ All of our pieces arehandmade to orderby the two of us and this piece will require a 15 working day lead time (3 weeks). It will be dispatched with our next courier pickup (Or PO trip, depending on the country you live in) after that. We usually have courier pickups/ go to the PO once a week.
Keep in mind that we're not machines or a factory. We're just 2 artists creating and making all these pieces for you guys. :)
Allquoted times are estimates only,notguaranteed / on the exact day.And during very busy times (con season, Halloween etc) things can take longer. Please read our Terms for more info/details. Transit time goes on top of that and we obviously have no control over it. Please don't buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks :-) ☆☆☆
Various colors are available (see color chart and the video here, more can be done (just ask if there's one you can't see. We have lots of powders and pigments that we collected over time :-) - Message BEFORE buying if there’s one you’d like but it’s not a color option in this listing. Lighter (non black) colors may show micro bubbles under the surface and streaks that can occur during the casting and/or curing process more than a black piece would. Colours may look different in real life, especially the metallic colors (they catch light very well on photos) as screen settings etc vary. "Normal" colors are cast into the rubber. Metallics are painted with paint that was created to paint urethane rubber (it is used by the movie industry as well) and there's an extra charge for the paint job. Message us before buying, so we can let you know the cost and add it to the listing (if it's not an option in the listing already). Any painted (metallic colors) pieces will take longer than the standard quoted time because we paint in batches to avoid paint waste, as urethane rubber paint is very expensive and the setup rather time intensive as well. This allows us to keep the extra cost for paint jobs on the lower end.