Classic Comic Batman Cowl - custom (original) design - inspired by Adams, Aparo, Breyfogle, Lopez etc
☆ SALE ☆
>>>>>> QUESTIONS? PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS PIECE, OUR T&C's AND THE FAQ BEFORE MESSAGING US!
All the info we could think of is in there. If there’s anything you’d like to know that’s not covered, please send us a message and we’ll be happy to answer your question. :-) <<<<<<
Up for sale is a very cool fan made
"Classic Comic" Batman cowl (our own design, inspired by the amazing artists who drew the comics we read growing up like Neal Adams, Jim Aparo, Norm Breyfogle, Jose Luis Garcia Lopez... ).
• Cast in black urethane rubber
• Should/can fit up to a 24" head (Nat has a 23” head and I’m 23.5". It fits both of us) We obviously can't make guarantees as it all depends on head and face shapes and proportions in the end. Everyone's different.
You may require padding depending on your head size and shape (most people use some upholstery foam in the top and/or back of their cowl if they need it).
• This cowl looks great with or without "white eyes". If you prefer to have them, you can easily add some yourself with white mesh of your own choosing OR simply select the optional add-on checkbox (<-- click this link to read/see the details) before adding your cowl to the basket and we'll send you the material for white eyes with your cowl. :)
• Please check the photos and ask any questions BEFORE buying.
• You’re only buying the cowl. Anything else you may see is NOT included.
***If looked after, this will last a long time. Damage done after delivery is not our problem. This is a handmade item and therefore may contain minor casting imperfections that detract nothing from this great piece***
• Please make sure to enter your correct phone number during checkout, so we can give it to the courier in case they need to contact you about the delivery.
—— No returns or refunds as all items are handmade to order for you. ——
☆☆☆ All of our pieces are handmade to order by the two of us and this piece will require a 20+ working day lead time (4+ weeks).
All quoted times are estimates ONLY, *not* guaranteed. During busy times and depending on our schedule, things can take longer.
Keep in mind that we're not machines or a factory. We're just 2 artists creating and making all these pieces for you guys. Please be patient :)
It will be dispatched with our next courier pickup or PO trip (depending on what you select when checking out) after that (we usually have courier pickups/ PO trips once a week). Transit time goes on top of that and we obviously have no control over it. Please don't buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks :-) ☆☆☆
>>> Covid19 related info: We've minimized our contact to the outside world as we intend to stay healthy.
At the moment we have a courier (UPS) package collection once every 1-2 weeks instead of once a week.
This whole pandemic and situation gets to the two of us, same as everyone else on the planet.
Please be patient with others and yourself as well <3
(should be a given anyway, even when there's no pandemic) Thank you :) <<<