Cosplay neck piece - neck guard/armor, neck seal for your cowl or helmet - #3
☆ SALE ☆
>>>>>> QUESTIONS? PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS PIECE, OUR T&C's AND THE FAQ BEFORE MESSAGING US!
All the info we could think of is in there. If there’s anything you’d like to know that’s not covered, please send us a message and we’ll be happy to answer your question. :-) <<<<<<
neck piece for your cosplay.
• Cast in BLACK urethane rubber, as seen on the first listing photo (the metallic black option is painted with special paint that's made for urethane rubber)
• "One size fits most" and was sculpted for an average sized neck. - If you aren’t a fan of using lubrication to squeeze your head through a small opening, you can easily cut it, purchase a zipper and glue it in :) (we don't have / sell zippers). And if you have a very thin neck, you can easily cut it, remove part of the neck so it's as tight as you like it and then install a zipper or velcro.
--> Personally we prefer to leave it as is size wise as it gives you that hero silhouette and bulks up your neck a little. Especially when worn with a cowl or helmet (which is what we made this for). <--
• You’re only buying the neck piece. Anything else you may see is NOT included.
• This is a handmade item and therefore may contain minor casting flaws that detract nothing from this great piece
• Please make sure to enter your correct phone number during checkout, so we can give it to the courier in case they need to contact you about the delivery.
—— No returns or refunds as all items are handmade to order for you. ——
☆☆☆ All of our pieces are handmade to order by the two of us and this piece will require a 15 working day lead time (3 weeks). It will be dispatched with our next courier pickup (Or PO trip, depending on the country you live in) after that. We usually have courier pickups/ go to the PO once a week.
Keep in mind that we're not machines or a factory. We're just 2 artists creating and making all these pieces for you guys. :)
All quoted times are estimates only, not guaranteed / on the exact day. And during very busy times (con season, Halloween etc) things can take longer. Please read our Terms for more info/details. Transit time goes on top of that and we obviously have no control over it. Please don't buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks :-) ☆☆☆