Up for sale is 1 very cool fan made CW Batwoman (Ruby Rose) chest emblem
• Made of a high grade 40 shore urethane rubber.
• This emblem is roughly 33cm wide (measured at the widest points).
• Please check the photos and ask any questions BEFORE buying! On the 2nd photo you can see the one we made for the person who custom commissioned cowl and emblem with us. She wanted us to paint it in hot metallic red for her. • Need the matching Batwoman cowl? Check out this listing and order one together with your emblem to save on shipping :)
• Most people like to use a good flexible superglue to attach emblems to their suits. ALWAYS do research yourself though and make sure that whichever glue you use works with your suit!
• You’re only buying the emblem. Anything else you may see is NOT included.
***If looked after this will last a long time. Damage done after delivery is not our problem. This is a handmade item and therefore may contain minor casting flaws that detract nothing from this great piece***
—— No returns or refunds as all items are handmade to order for you. ——
☆☆☆ All of our pieces arehandmade to orderby the two of us and this piece will require a 15 to 20 working day lead time (3 to 4 weeks). This is an estimate ONLY, *not*guaranteed and can be longer or shorter, depending on the time of year and our workload and schedule.
Keep in mind that we're not machines or a factory. We're just 2 artists creating and making all these pieces for you guys. Please be patient :) It will be dispatched with our next courier pickup or PO trip (depending on what you select when checking out) after that (we usually have courier pickups/ PO trips once a week). Transit time goes on top of that and we obviously have no control over it. Please don't buy if you're not ok with this. Thanks :-) ☆☆☆
Various colors are available (see color chart and the video here, more can be done (just ask if there's one you can't see. We have lots of powders and pigments that we collected over time :-) - Message BEFORE buying if there’s one you’d like but it’s not a color option in this listing. Lighter (non black) colors may show micro bubbles under the surface and streaks that can occur during the casting and/or curing process more than a black piece would. Colours may look different in real life, especially the metallic colors (they catch light very well on photos) as screen settings etc vary. "Normal" colors are cast into the rubber. Metallics are painted with paint that was created to paint urethane rubber (it is used by the movie industry as well) and there's an extra charge for the paint job. Message us before buying, so we can let you know the cost and add it to the listing (if it's not an option in the listing already).
>>> Covid19 related info: We've minimized our contact to the outside world as we intend to stay healthy. At the moment we have a courier (UPS) package collection once every 1-2 weeks instead of once a week.
This whole pandemic and situation gets to the two of us, same as everyone else on the planet. Please be patient with others and yourself as well <3 (should be a given anyway, even when there's no pandemic) Thank you :) <<<